Summary: You’ve got college admissions questions. We’ve got expert answers. Everything is fair game. Give us your best shot!
Ideal for: High School Students and Parents/Guardians of High School Students
Details: Students and parents, no matter their background or starting level of familiarity with the world of college admissions, deserve expert guidance as they navigate the college search and selection process. Via Skype, phone, or email, Craig Meister and his team will help you make the right academic and extracurricular choices now in order to ensure college admissions success later.
Differentiate yourself from other prospective students by working with the authoritative source for:
- General Admissions Strategy Sessions
- Interview Prep and Mock Admissions Interviews
- Demonstrated Interest Development
- SAT/ACT/SAT Subject Test Schedule Recommendations and Planning
- Extracurricular Interventions
- Campus Visit Tips and University Fair Preparation
- College/University Major and Career Exploration
- Short-term and Long-range Academic Planning
- College/University Selection Counsel
- Deferral and/or Wait List Guidance
- Application Process Conceptualization
- Establishment of Long- and Short-Term Goals
- Athletic Recruitment Advocacy
- Merit Scholarship and Need-Based Financial Aid Advice
- & So Much More; If What You Want to Discuss Has Anything To Do With College Admissions, We’ve Got You Covered
Price: Video Chats are only available through a five-hour minimum Bulk-Hour Purchase.