High schools around the world depend on AI for valuable third-party evaluative consulting services that help college guidance offices best serve students and parents. Additionally, an increasing number of high schools choose to outsource important college guidance management assignments to AI experts. You’ll want to work with us if you desire:
A DETAILED ANALYSIS OF YOUR GUIDANCE OFFICE’S PERFORMANCE
The strength of a college guidance office not only directly influences students’ chances of college admission; it also plays a pivotal role in any school’s ability to attract and retain students, build its reputation as providing a quality college preparatory curriculum, and foster valuable, positive, and long-lasting relationships with alumni. If a college guidance office is lacking in any area, students, parents, faculty, and the entire school suffers. We offer administrators responsible for the quality of a school’s college guidance operations the opportunity to objectively review what is working, what is not, and what actions are necessary for improvement. After a thorough review of a guidance operation’s inner-workings, we provide both a detailed, action-oriented report highlighting operational improvement recommendations and an array of on-site support services geared towards turning around underperforming guidance offices quickly.
A GUIDANCE RESOURCE TO ENHANCE YOUR SCHOOL’S COUNSELING EFFORTS
School counselors wear many hats; leave the supplementary college guidance to AI. Augment your college guidance efforts by recruiting us to manage your grade-specific college information nights and parent forums. We offer a wide variety of presentations and print resources zeroing in on specific aspects of your students’ journey to college. Choose AI to educate your students and parents on any topic related to the college admissions process no matter your students’ and parents’ goals, priorities, or familiarity with the world of higher education.
EXTERNAL MANAGEMENT OF YOUR COLLEGE GUIDANCE OPERATIONS
Why simply hire a college counselor when you can strategically outsource the tasks of building a cutting-edge college guidance office and developing your school’s four-year college guidance curriculum? For comprehensive 21st Century college guidance that will give your students the admissions edge, hire us.
We base the management your school’s college guidance office on two principles:
- The college admissions process is a four-year process
- For students and parents to make the most of their college guidance office, the office should be online, interactive, and available 24/7.
It takes planning and preparation for students to reach their college admissions potential and for students to find the colleges that offer them the right fit. We give your students the tools they need to plan and prepare for their academic future – from the first day of high school up until the moment they accept offers of admission at colleges of their choice.
- Highlights of our four-year college guidance program include:
- Standardized test management (PreACT, PSAT 10, PSAT/NMSQT)
- Recommendations regarding online and hard copy SAT/ACT prep materials worth integrating into your school’s academic curriculum
- Personalized Student-Parent-Counselor college guidance meeting in 10th grade that results in a situational analysis of the student’s progress so far in high school, an initial college list, and a career/major inventory
- Personalized Student-Counselor and Student-Parent-Counselor meetings in 11th grade, one of which results in an updated college list and clarifies an individualized college admissions strategy
- Personalized Student-Parent-Counselor meeting in 12th grade finalizing college list and admissions strategy
- Yearly course, extracurricular, and summer break recommendations to differentiate each student’s college applications
- Management of 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grade Student-Parent forums covering grade-appropriate topics related to the college admission process.
- Administration of 11th grade Common Application Webinar
- Leadership in the cooperative drafting of your school’s foundational High School Profile
- External management and real-time updating of your school’s Naviance Family Connection College Guidance Web site
- Counselor recommendation writing and transcript/teacher recommendation transmission for 12th grade college applicants
- Teacher recommendation training webinars
- Resume- and essay-writing webinars for 11th grade students
- Organization and management of your school’s relations with college admissions offices, ensuring more traveling college admissions officers visit your school
- College admissions consultant support five days each week – including evenings for busy parents
Help your students hit the ground running into the world of college admissions in order to increase their chances of acceptance at all colleges and universities to which they apply!