We are proud to announce that Admissions Intel has just released its first online course, and it comes just in time for rising seniors who will be completing their college applications over the coming weeks.
The course teaches students how to Build an Extraordinary Extracurricular Résumé using the formula for success that Craig Meister, founder of Admissions Intel, has up until now only shared with his private college admissions consulting clients. Now you can learn how to apply Craig’s startlingly simple and boundlessly customizable recipe for extracurricular résumé success on your college applications by taking Build an Extraordinary Extracurricular Résumé at your own pace and at the time and place of your choosing.
Remember, whether you are an athlete, artist, actor, or all of the above, you need to put together an extracurricular résumé for your college application that will highlight all of your accomplishments if you are to have the best shot of earning admission to all of the colleges and universities on your list. Build an Extraordinary Extracurricular Résumé will help you determine the right words and develop the best layout in order to differentiate your extracurricular résumé from the competition. By the end of this course you will learn how to:
- Create personalized and specific extracurricular résumés that will impress college admissions officers
- Differentiate your college applications by learning how to and where to include details about your extracurricular activities
- Brand yourself in ways that will make your college applications stand out from the pack
- Leverage your résumés in various ways throughout the college admissions process; these résumés are not just for copying and pasting or uploading to the Common Application and other institutional applications
- Clarify what separates an extraordinary résumé from a clichéd résumé
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for and start taking Build an Extraordinary Extracurricular Résumé today. It will be the best $36 you ever spent!