Summary: You’ve got college admissions questions. We’ve got expert answers. Everything is fair game. Give us your best shot!
Ideal for: High School Students and Parents/Guardians of High School Students
Details: Students and parents, no matter their background or starting level of familiarity with the world of college admissions, deserve expert guidance as they navigate the college search and selection process. Via Skype, phone, or email, an Admissions Intel consultant will help you make the right academic and extracurricular choices now in order to ensure college admissions success later.
Differentiate yourself from other prospective students by working with the authoritative source for:
- General Admissions Strategy Sessions
- Interview Prep and Mock Admissions Interviews
- Demonstrated Interest Development
- SAT/ACT/SAT Subject Test Schedule Recommendations and Planning
- Extracurricular Interventions
- Campus Visit Tips and University Fair Preparation
- College/University Major and Career Exploration
- Short-term and Long-range Academic Planning
- College/University Selection Counsel
- Deferral and/or Wait List Guidance
- Application Process Conceptualization
- Establishment of Long- and Short-Term Goals
- Athletic Recruitment Advocacy
- Merit Scholarship and Need-Based Financial Aid Advice
- & So Much More; If What You Want to Discuss Has Anything To Do With College Admissions, We’ve Got You Covered
Price: The Admissions Expertise You Want, The Way You Want It is purchasable in 30-minute ($90), 60-minute ($180), and 120-minute ($360) blocks.
How to Book: It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Select the “The Admissions Expertise You Want, The Way You Want It” option below that best aligns with your needs and budget.
- Reserve the date and time that work best for the student and/or the student’s parents/guardians. You will then be prompted to provide contact information and initial registration data.
- Finally, you will be taken to our secure payment page to pay via credit card, bank account, or PayPal account. Payment must be received in full in order to reserve your appointment time/date.
Do you have questions prior to booking? Contact us now or give us a call at +1 410-526-2558. Not the right service for you? Review our full service menu.