Build an Extraordinary Extracurricular Résumé
College Application Expertise: SHOW and TELL who you really are and what you are most likely to contribute to campus.
Whether you are an athlete, artist, actor, or all of the above, you need to put together an extracurricular résumé for your college application that will highlight all of your accomplishments if you are to have the best shot of earning admission to all the colleges and universities on your list. Let Craig Meister, college admissions expert and president of Admissions Intel, help you determine the right words and develop the best layout in order to differentiate your extracurricular résumé from the competition. Remember, it’s no longer about simply being a college applicant worthy of admission; it’s also about communicating that you are a college applicant worthy of admission. A remarkable résumé helps you do just that!
This short course is perfect for high school students of all ages and their parents because it efficiently and effectively educates individuals enrolled about how those in the know create college application résumés that earn students admission to the top colleges and universities in America. It is never too early to start your extracurricular résumé and as long as you have yet to submit your college application it is still not too late to apply the tips from this course to improve your chances of acceptance at the colleges and universities on your list. In addition to the course lecture, students gain access to the famed extracurricular résumé entry template that Craig Meister created a decade ago and which has served over 1,000 top college-bound students so well ever since. Students also gain access to a list of power verbs that will immediately energize their résumés and increase their chances of college admission. What are you waiting for? Don’t delay in differentiating your extracurricular résumé from your competition. Sign up for this invaluable course today.
- Quick & Effective: Over 17 lectures and 43 mins of content!
- Create personalized and specific extracurricular résumés that will impress college admissions officers
- Differentiate your college applications by learning how to and where to include details about your extracurricular activities
- Brand yourself in ways that will make your college applications stand out from the pack
- Leverage your résumés in various ways throughout the college admissions process; these résumés are not just for copying and pasting or uploading to the Common Application and other institutional applications
- Clarify what separates an extraordinary résumé from a clichéd résumé
- This résumé-writing course is meant for high school students looking for a decisive edge in the increasingly competitive college admissions process